Our Mission Statement
EnergyTech Investor was founded by Wall Street veteran Shawn Severson after seeing a fundamental shift in the investment community with the result being a shrinking knowledge base, a lack of awareness and less fundamental research being conducted on small and micro-cap companies. This significant change in the investment community impacts not only the companies themselves but also current shareholders and potential investors. With significantly less active sponsorship by Wall Street, a substantial information gap has developed between companies and various constituents in the financial community. The net result being fewer channels for insight and information to flow between companies and investors.
EnergyTech Investor is here to help investors make intelligent decisions through better information. We accomplish this by leveraging our significant Wall Street experience to help companies and investors identify the key variables and drivers that are impacting their stock and then provide clear and credible channels of information flow, insight and discussion. We use contemporary digital communication channels to ensure a broad and diversified communication strategy that today’s modern investor can access and use. With the old model on Wall Street broken, we are helping investors and companies find a new model in order to rebuild the information exchange on which fundamental investment strategies are based.
More about us
- ETI was founded in 2015 by Wall Street Veteran Shawn Severson.
- We provide innovative investor focused content and distribution strategies designed to grow awareness and expand shareholder interest.
- Less Wall Street sponsorship.
- Inconsistent and outdated communication strategies and limited content.
- A growing knowledge gap and more retail investors.
- Limited internal resources and few tools.
- High quality, credible and proactive third party investor content.
- Leverages modern digital communication platforms.
- A broad portfolio of customized products.
"The resources allocated by Wall Street to smaller companies have become increasingly strained as their conventional economic model has shifted. This has made it even more challenging for companies and investors to exchange information, find look for new ideas. It has impacted not only the individual investor, but even the professional investor and research analysts. When industry shifts happen, it creates opportunities for new models and strategies to emerge. EnergyTech Investor and the AlphaDirect strategy is a critical new piece to the investing puzzle to help ensure that information flow between market constituents are consistent, of a high quality and have value-added perspective."Shawn SeversonFounder & CEO