UQM Technologies is a developer and manufacturer of powerdense, high-efficiency electric motors, generators, power electronic controllers and fuel cell compressors for the commercial truck, bus, automotive, marine, military and industrial markets. A major emphasis for UQM is developing propulsion systems for electric, hybrid electric, plugin hybrid electric and fuel cell electric vehicles. UQM is TS 16949 and ISO 14001 certified and located in Longmont, Colorado.
UQM Technologies is a developer and manufacturer of power-dense, high-efficiency electric motors, generators, power electronic controllers and fuel cell compressors for the commercial truck, bus, automotive, marine, military and industrial markets. A major emphasis for UQM is developing propulsion systems for electric, hybrid electric, plug-in hybrid electric and fuel cell electric vehicles. UQM is TS 16949 and ISO 14001 certified and located in Longmont, Colorado. For more information, please visit www.uqm.com.
Company Stock Performance
|Return on Assets|
|Return on Equity|
|50-Day Moving Average|
|200-Day Moving Average|
|5 Year Average Dividend Yield|
|50-Day Moving Average|
|% Held by Insiders|
|% Held by Institutions|
|Fiscal Year Ends|
|Forward Annual Dividend Rate|
|Forward Annual Dividend Yield|
|Book Value Per Share|
|Last Split Date|
|Last Split Factor|
|Levered Free Cash Flow|
|Most Recent Quarter|
|Net Income Avl to Common|
|Operating Cash Flow|
|Qtrly Earnings Growth|
|Qtrly Revenue Growth|
|S&P500 52-Week Change|
|Short % of Float|
|Total Cash Per Share|
|Trailing Annual Dividend Yield|
Chief Operating Officer and Interim President and Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Mitchell joined UQM Technologies, Inc. in 2012 as Vice President of Operations. In this role, Mr. Mitchell leads all manufacturing, quality and purchasing operations for UQM. He focuses on refining current operations, gaining efficiencies and developing future production lines as the business grows.
Mr. Mitchell has over 25 years of experience in the automotive industry, with more than 12 years in the development and production of electric powertrains and vehicle electrification. Prior to joining UQM, Mr. Mitchell was Director of Operations and Quality for Continental Automotive’s North American Hybrid and Electric Drive business unit, where he led all North American manufacturing, advanced manufacturing strategy, planning and global sourcing for the hybrid electric drive business unit. His previous experience also includes senior management positions at Siemens VDO and Ballard Power Systems. Prior to that, Mr. Mitchell held a series of manufacturing and quality positions at Ford Motor Company. He is trained in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methods and has implemented ISO-9001, QS-900 and TS-16949 Certified Quality Operating Systems in multiple facilities.
Mr. Mitchell earned his Master of Business Administration at Vanderbilt University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Niagara University and a Diploma of Business Operations Management from Niagara College of Applied arts and Science.
David I. Rosenthal
Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Rosenthal joined UQM Technologies, Inc. in 2013 as Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Rosenthal has extensive finance and accounting experience in senior leadership roles across a variety of industries during his 30-plus year career.
Mr. Rosenthal was a director and served as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer of Cyanotech Corporation, a publicly-traded manufacturer of nutritional supplement products. Prior to that Mr. Rosenthal served as Chief Financial Officer for Sanz, Inc. and Hickory Farms, portfolio companies of the private-equity firm Sun Capital Partners. Earlier in his career, Mr. Rosenthal served as the Chief Financial Officer of publicly-traded companies including Spectralink Corporation, Startek, Inc., Celestial Seasonings and Hauser, Inc.
Mr. Rosenthal is a Certified Public Accountant and holds an MBA from California State University and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of California, Berkeley.
Josh M. Ley
Vice President of Technology
Josh M. Ley is the Vice President of Engineering, reporting directly to the CEO. In this role, Mr. Ley will oversee all technology and R&D functions.
Mr. Ley has over 20 years of engineering experience specifically related to electric motor design, joining UQM as an intern in 1994. He became a full-time Motor Design Engineer in 1998, and most recently served as Manager of Motor Design Engineering.
Mr. Ley has Bachelor of Science degrees in both mechanical and electrical engineering from Kettering University, and a MBA from Colorado State University.
Vice President of Sales and Business Development
Mr. Schaffer joined UQM Technologies, Inc. in 2011 as Vice President of Sales and Business Development. In this role, Mr. Schaffer leads UQM sales and business development initiatives, and focuses on developing and enhancing new business opportunities, product and regional expansion and investigation of potential strategic partnerships to allow continued growth into the vehicle electrification marketplace.
Prior to joining UQM, Mr. Schaffer was the Vice President of Sales for the Industrial Commercial & Energy Group (ICE) for Linamar Corporation – a leading supplier to the global vehicle and mobile industrial equipment markets. Adrian also spent nearly twenty years in senior executive and sales positions at Motorola where he successfully launched new technologies that are now a part of the global vehicle marketplace.
Adrian earned his Executive MBA from Michigan State University and has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Oberlin College.
This is a full width text block. Click the edit button to change this text.
- Edited Transcript of UQM earnings conference call or presentation 1-Nov-18 2:30pm GMT
- UQM Technologies Reports Third Quarter Financial Results
- UQM Technologies to Introduce its New Fully Integrated Fuel Cell Compressor System (PowerPhase® FCS) at the 2nd International Hydrogen Energy and Fuel Cell Technology Product Expo in Foshan, China
- UQM Technologies to Hold Conference Call Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 10:30 A.M. Eastern Time
- UQM Technologies Launches New Line of PowerPhase® HD2 Electric Motor Inverters
- UQM Technologies Receives New Order to Supply Lightning Systems in Key Fleet EV Programs
- UQM Technologies Receives Additional $3.0 Million Fuel Cell Compressor System Orders for China Market from a Number of Key Customers Including UQM’s Major Chinese OEM Customer
- Edited Transcript of UQM earnings conference call or presentation 2-Aug-18 2:30pm GMT
- UQM Technologies, Inc. to Host Earnings Call
- UQM Technologies Reports Revenue Growth of 51% for Second Quarter of 2018
- UQM Technologies Announces It is Establishing a Customer Service Center in Shanghai, China
- UQM Technologies to Hold Conference Call Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 10:30 A.M. Eastern Time
- UQM Technologies Announces Entry into the Taiwan Bus Market with the Order for a PowerPhase®DT System for the Chung Shing Group
- UQM Technologies Announces that Green4U Technologies Inc. has Selected UQM as its Strategic eDrive Supplier for Multiple Electric Vehicle Platforms
- Moving Average Crossover Alert: UQM Technologies (UQM)